Being a yoga teacher is one of the most fulfilling endeavours you can choose to undertake, but like all endeavours, it doesn’t come without it’s challenges. One of those challenges is learning how to run your own business effectively, so you can spend more time doing what you love. Unfortunately, most yoga teacher trainings don’t equip you with the necessary business and marketing skills to set-up, run and market your own business. Workshops and business seminars can be costly and unaffordable, that’s where ‘Business Basics’ and ‘Mindful Marketing’ come in – at just USD$9.99 each these two 5-day online courses provide you with the guidance and support that may have missed in your teacher training. Both trainings incorporate a 15 minute Q&A session upon completion of the course and a certificate of completion for you to submit as professional development hours.
– Jaçlyn is an international yoga teacher who has been teaching for 2 1/2 years and practicing for twelve. She has a business and marketing background and created these affordable courses because she found that many yoga teachers didn’t receive the training to run and market themselves and their businesses. –
BUSINESS BASICS: 5-DAY COURSE
This online course will teach you about:
– Setting up your own business
– How to determine whether you are an employee or independent contractor
– Bookkeeping & Administration
– Insurance & Professional Associations
– Running your own classes
– Monetary tips and more!
MINDFUL MARKETING: 5-DAY COURSE
The word ‘yoga’ means union – connecting two or more things together. Our universe is an intricate web of connections and that’s how I believe we, as yoga teachers, can reach out and help people connect to the healing powers of yoga. This course is designed to help you learn mindful and effective marketing techniques to generate more business and maximise your exposure.